Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ike's World Challenges DT project - The Wind

Only a few more days left to get in on Challenge #32 - Paper Piecing over at Ike's World Challenges.
All entries are welcomed, but if you use one of Ike's Art images you can be entered 2x for the prize.  Plus, Ike gives a FREEBIE every new challenge.  Get over there and check it out!

I have made a scrapbook page for my Design Team inspiration project using THE WIND


Chilled Details

Image was printed onto copy paper and Whisper White card stock.

I used the copy paper to cut out the pieces of hair so that I could trace them onto the different designer papers. 

Desinger Papers are from a retired SU! set called Blueberry Crisp.

Once all the hair was in place and adhered down, I used inks, markers, and Aqua Painter to color in rest of the image.

Finished image was fussy cut and adhered onto 12" x 12" page.

Snowflake stamp from SU! set called Festive Flurry and Illuminate ink was used to randomly stamp snowflake on page.

2 comments:

  1. Hunni this is phenominal and I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matney this is fabulous. I love your process and how much thought goes into it! The blue paper in the "in between" spots is great...so shadow-ey. You are amazingly creative! x

    ReplyDelete