Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ike's World Challenges Week 2

One more week to get your hilarious entries into this Challenge #31 - Make Us Laugh at Ike's World Challenges.
Team B is up for this Week 2 reminder and inspiration.  Please see what my wonderful teamies have created for you...funny stuff!

I have made a card using a handsome image from Ike's Art called Night Stranger.  I saw this quote on Pinterest and had to laugh because I have mini-van, but not the stick figures.  It cracked me up and so inspired my card.


4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so much my sides hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha !!! Brilliant - this is just soooo funny :-D Great colouring on him too by the way :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFLMAO! Brilliant is right! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLMAO! Brilliant is right! xxD

    ReplyDelete