Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kickstart Your Art Day 3 and Smudgy Antics DT Project

These pages are so fun and so glad to be a part of Kickstart Your Art this year.  I am also up today for the Smudgy Antics Design Team project and have decided to combine today's post with KYA Day 3, since I have only used Smeared Ink stamps. 

The challenge for Day 3 is Collage.  Definition: a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing. A combination or collection of various things.
Log into Facebook and look for the Smeared and Smudge group and join in all the challenges and see some wonderful inspiration from members and the Design Team.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to get your Anything Goes projects in for January at Smudgy Antics!  
Click HERE to enter.

Yup, think I can do this and VERY happy with how my page turned out.  One of my favorite colors is blue and had these papers out, so all the scraps and what not from that project I was able to use on this.  Woohoo!

My lass is from a Smeared Ink digital stamp set called Broken and Bleeding.  When I colored her in she originally had black eye centers, eyebrows, and lips.  But once she was on the page...had to find my Smooch Pealizied Accents and change that to a deep blue.  Hard to see in the pic because of the flash.

Layerin' Up the Details

Page was from my new homemade art journal that had not yet been base painted.

All designer papers, die cuts, punched pieces, ribbons, wahsi tape, doilies, printed vellum, and embellies from stash.
The Jewel Rhinestones were colored over with a black Sharpie.
Skellie on flower is from a winnings I received from the wonderful Creepy Glowbugg.  I use her fab embellies sparingly, but this page was calling out for it!

Image from Broken and Bleeding was printed onto Very Vanilla card stock.  Colored in with Blendabilities and markers.  Fussy cut, then adhered to page.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collage page! Love how you used the dark blue on her.:) Thanks for playing along with Day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful page! Thanks for playing with us at KICKSTART YOUR ART!

    ReplyDelete