Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 10-31 Days

DAY 10 - 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014 
 
 
You may have just arrived from the creepster Wicked Blogger Kapree and are now here at Shoni / Crafty Inknik.  The next boo-licious blog is Altered Pages.


I hope you all are having as much fun as I am so far.  Amazing projects and just love the warped minds and creativity from my fellow Wicked Bloggers.  The roll is to the left ( <--------- )  and please keep those awesome comments coming.

Today is Smeared Ink Friday!  So all stamps are by Smeared Ink.

One of the best things about this month is the opportunity to watch all your favorite scarey movies either on TV or from the local rental store.  Which, I was in last night and saw a movie I had never seen before in the Horror Section.  I immediately had to rent.  Here's the movie cover:

A Load Full of Details

Smeared Ink image is from the digital set called Babies of the Damned.  Printed onto Whisper White card stock.  Colored in with Copic's, fussy cut, Crystal Effects on all, and sponged around edges with black ink.

Background is a digital paper from the Smeared Ink set called Icy Digital Paper Pack.  Altered the color in Picasso and printed out onto copy paper.

Brain pacifiers are also in the Babies of the Damned set.  Copied image and put into a Word format.  Rotated images and then printed out over the altered background.  Finished printed page was trimmed to size of cover for DVD case.

Title and tagline, "And you thought their diapers were dangerous.", were written in font AR Darling and printed out onto copy paper.
Gone over with markers and inks to grunge up a bit.

DVD case is mine and who knows where the movie is...   
All materials used are current Stampin' Up! (SU!) unless otherwise noted.

15 comments:

  1. Before I blew it up to look closer, Ithought the pacifiers were flies gathering around the smelly zombie babie.
    This image is creepy enough, I do not need to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Crawling Dead"--snortle! This made me laugh, although it's plenty creepy, too! Those Babies of the Damned really give me the willies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Crawling Dead! LOVE it! Super creepy and awesome coloring, perfection!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my house! DVD cases everywhere with no movies in them! Frustrating but you took that situation and made a hit with it! The sentiment is funny as heck and your "load" of details hit me as funny too! Of course I am a little off center with my humor!! But love what you did on the computer and the image has a great coloring technique!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaha, so happy you get my weird sense of humor. Thanks =)

      Delete
  5. hahaha love it!! Brain pacifiers - fantastic!!! I need these stamps - would suit my babies to a T! Love your creation! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love it! Eeeeek, even when you knock them down they still keep on crawling after you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROTFLMAO!!!! ANOTHER reason NOT to have kids! I guess I don't have this whole set 'cause I would have remembered those pacifiers. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great movie cover!! Terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pacifier backgrounds how in the world did you get those in the background I love it I love it I love it and I love how you made the demon baby image your own

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scary... great image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! Fun project, but I think I would be too creeped out to watch that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh he's so cute, even though he's totally creepy I would still want to give him a cuddle! I love how you created the background, that's a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. His foot must taste awfully good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny!!! A load full of details...nice play on words! Haha. Yes, the image is funny too and the quote that goes with it. A touch on the humorous side is what you were going for right? or is it his left? LOL

    ReplyDelete