Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 DOH - Day 9


You are here at Shoni aka Crafty Inknik's blog and may have just left  Roni's blog .  Next on the 31 Days of Halloween Wicked Blogger list is Jenn.
If you need more info about this awesome event hosted by Smeared Ink and the Smeared and Smudged Forum, or to find out who the daily winners are click HERE, also Terra's Blog.  She is the first one on the Wicked Blogger List located to your left.

Day 9 and counting down to the big day.  The card today uses one of my favorite stamp sets that Stampin' Up! came out with a couple of years ago.  Once again, I am sorry to say it is retired.  Set is called From the Crypt.  Main image and bats on the sides are both from this set and you will probably see the rest later in the month.

I wish you a hauntingly fabulous day!

DEETS
Main images is colored with three different markers to get the swirl effect.
I did use Crystal Effect on main bat.
Background has stamping, steciling, and more stamping. 
All edges are sponged on main image and card base.
Stamps are: From the Crypt (retired), Sanded (retired), and En Francias (current).
All materials used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Yup that's it...can you believe it??

Don't forget the CIP!
Want to win a crocheted Mummy Candy Bag made by me?
 Leave a comment every day for 4 days (Tuesday - Friday) 
on each of my 31 Days of Halloween (DOH) posts AND
Tell me your favorite candy.
So...Post a comment for Days 8 (Tuesday) through 11 (Friday) 
AND
A different favorite candy each day. 
 
Yes, you can go back and comment if you forgot a day. 
I will do the bean counting on Friday evening...late.
  Your name will be entered into a drawing for this handmade candy bag.
Click HERE for post and picture.

I will have a separate blog post on the 12th of October, Saturday morning, announcing the winner.
Good Luck!

16 comments:

  1. EEERILY ELEGANT! Love how you did the stamp and the background is equally fab. Let's see if I can mange not to forget a day here. Also love Mounds. Yumbo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I thought of you last night as I watched a Werthers caramels commercial on tv! (another favorite)
    Someone is offering me retired stamps. I like the voodoo N'Orleans feel of this set. I hope this one is offered to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is elegant, but creepy. I like how you used different colors to get the swirl effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is so elegant. The background with the bats is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGhoul, that is a gorgeous image! So intricate and elegant! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy look on this one! That main image would make a nice tombstone decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Shoni...love the background you created and your stamp. The bat looks perfect embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! LOVE the background!!!

    I LOVE salt water taffy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous.. and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, bummer that image is retired. Love the background you've made.
    My favorite candy today is Snickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, great image. Love what you did with the background. M&M's are another one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!! Very pretty!! I love all the candies, I have to say dark chocolate nuggets are my favorite, although I can't eat candy anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is stunning - the stamping in the centre is gorgeous! Love the glossy bat! Mo x ps I love m&ms - again, different here than in the USA! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool looking image, and cool looking bat image in the center! Gross rats tho! LOL! Great card! My favorite candy is Peanut M&M's. Thanks this is fun!

    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card... AWESOME image.

    ReplyDelete