Monday, September 30, 2013

Smeared and Smudged Forum Rock N Rolla Challenge

This weekend has been crazy banana's!  So I have had this project done since Friday and am now finally getting some time to get this post done. 

My project today really goes into two challenges over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum, but I am mainly entering it into the Rock N Rolla Challenge.  This month's video is:
Bullet For My Valentine- Your Betrayal
What caught my eye was the windows in the background, that looked like film strips.  The eyes of the all the different girls and the words for the 7 Deadly Sins.
The second challenge was the Junk Funk Challenge, using Toilet Paper Rolls.  Click HERE for a look at the first TP Mini Album I made earlier this month.

This time, I cut the TP rolls in half then cut each to measure  5" x 4" (4" side is already measured from the roll itself).  I used Sticky Strip to adhere the rolls together.  This made a fun slightly larger TP Mini Album with the slide-outs.  I used my Cinch to bind it.


Da' Deets
10 TP rolls used.  Designer Paper for front and back, measures 4" x 5" also.  Tombow Glue to adhere.
Hearts (with tear) and flames from a set of stencils picked up at Hobby Lobby.  Sponged in with inks.
Washi Tape on edges.
Hearts with silver swirls from stash.
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Up!
Fiber Ribbon random from stash.
Post card sticker from stash.
Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powders.
Slide out are Whisper White card stock and measure 3 3/4' x 5".  I used the Window Frame Framlits from Stampin Up! and a Big Shot.
Cinch to bind pages.
Stamps Used:
Glorious Grunge - Stampin Up!
Always Elegant - SU! (retired)
Halloween Blue Print - Tim Holtz

All materials used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh, LOVE it! Always dig those sins and this album just ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete