Thursday, August 29, 2013

Smeared Ink Forum Freaky Freebie August Challenge

We have been moving all month long.  Everyone's rooms got done and now I have to sort out mine!  I have left my husband 1/2 of a closet and one dresser...it's his own fault for not buying a house with  more rooms!  I just cleaned off my desk and got the computer up and running yesterday.  When I got back this afternoon I decided to create a little something instead of organizing and putting away stuff...oh and laundry (sigh).

I hope by the end of next week to have the majority of the room finished and back to having fun creating and stamping!!

My entry for today is for the Smeared Ink Forum Freaky Freebie August Challenge.  We get to use and download a free image from the wonderful site full of great digital stamps, Smeared Ink, to use in our project.  This month is Anya from the Glam Vamps set.

I saw this image and thought wow, she is fashion!  Then I saw the hair in her hand and that quote "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" popped into my head.  So I took this and ran with it...

Deets
I printed out Anya lots on copy paper and semi fussy cut each.  Then used the Aqua Painter to color in all of the outfits and hair.  
I had the 80's in mind so kept to a lot of neutral colors with splashes of color.  
Main or big Anya has gold marker accents, red lips, and is outlined with a black Sharpie.
I found some images of Pantene bottles online.  Printed out and fussy cut.
Words are done in AR Darling font.
DP is from a set called Soho Subway, 8" x 8".  
Stamps on DP are En Francias and Sunflower.
Saying at the bottom is written in brown journal marker.

All items used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment