Tuesday, July 2, 2013

LOC and HDH - One of the Chosen

I love on-line challenges.  I love those hard at work people who design and keep up on them as well.  I love the Design Teams that give inspiration, their time, and their talents for these challenges.  I love all the other talented people out there that make challenges possible and add the level of competition to bring out the best in yourself.  And I love being one of the chosen who's entry gets a little notice.

THANK YOU
Left of Center for a Top 3 Spot in the LOC Theme and/or Red and Black  Challenge found HERE.  
My project, Naught, Naughty, Naughty, can be found HERE.



THANK YOU
Haunted Design House for one of the coveted Gruesome Twosome Hangman's Challenge found HERE.
Click HERE for my entry of Time's Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment