Sunday, June 2, 2013

Guest Desinger Smeared and Smudged Forum - Contagious?

I wanted to show a stamped project for the challenge that I was so honored to host this month over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  I chose Masks to be part of your project somehow.  There are some really great challenges this month and I do hope you check them out.

I had a get well card in mind when I making this for one of my projects for the challenge. 

I started with a Whisper White card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4".  I was so excited to use on my new stamps from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  It is the background which I stamped in Gray Slate.  Stamp is from the set Urban Decay.

I then sponged Pistachio Pudding, Always Artichoke, and Summer Starfruit to add some gassy colors.

Mask stamp is from Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. and is called Gas Mask.  I stamped all masks in Basic Gray. 

On main image I also added Crystal Effects on goggle eyes. 

Saying was stamped with Simply Serif Mini Alphabet in Basic Gray as well. 

I used a circle punch on each of the corners.  Brads from the now retired Neutral Collection.

All card stock, hardware, inks and stamps are Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you did the fab background and the gas mask stamp is uber cool. the sentiment makes me giggle. Great job and congrats on the guest DT gig. xxD

    ReplyDelete