Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Class Of 2026

Getting some projects done for the Smeared Ink Forum challenges.  This challenge is called Junk Funk where you use a common material in the house to make a creative something.  This month's challenge was to use Index Cards. 

I ended up making a 12" x 12" scrapbook page for my son, who had his pre-school graduation last week.

Congrats Class Of 2026!



DETAILS

I made the page out of the Index cards, then trimmed to 12" x 12".

I used a wheel, called Measuring Stick, with Cherry Cobbler ink on Index Cards for the frame. 

Background inside of frame is a stamp from Stampotique Originals by Daniel Torrente called Heads.  Black Staze On is the ink.

I cut out the saying from the little flyer that was on an invitation to the graduation and used some Washi take to hold pictures and saying in place.

All inks and accessories are from Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

  1. Really clever! I had no idea what to do with index cards. Love the heads stamp, too. you should enter it in the Stampotique Anything Goes challenge. And BTW, your son is a doll! xxD

    ReplyDelete