Thursday, March 14, 2013

21

No better time than the now to start, so here we go...

I saw an online challenge that was based on the movie 16 Candles.  Which got me thinking about my 16th birthday and then of course your 21st.  Now your 21st is a pretty big deal because it is now legally okay to drink alcohol.  Which I am sure non of us did until we were 21, hahaaahahhaaaaa, that was funny to write. 

So glad to have no pictures of my 21st, and no memory of it either.  We get all dolled up ready for the big night to fill up on that sweet poison.  Here is my ode to 21:
THE DEETS:
This is a 6" x 6" scrapbook page.  I mixed chalks with spackling paste and used a template by Donna Downey Studios called Demask to make the textured background on the page.  With the left over mixture I covered the top of the cupcake.

The main image is a digi stamp from Pur Imagination called Sweet Arsenic Cupcake.  She is colored in with Copic's, which I obviously am still learning to use. 
The large skull in the background is Tim Holtz from the Halloween Blueprint Collection.  It is stamped over with a background stamp called En Franicas from Stampin' Up!.
The postage grim reaper is from Inkadinkado a set called Trick or Treat.  The bottles at the bottom are from there as well from a set called Vampire Night.
"oh happy day" saying is from Stampin' Up! set called Bloomin' Marvelous.

All ribbon, ink, punches, brads, markers, etc, are from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment